Join us and our special visitor, author Lee Wilder, for an hour of fun and learning about endangered species!
When? Sunday October 22nd 2pm-3pm
What to expect:
- 1:45pm-2pm Check in
- 2pm-2:20pm Author reading of "The Three Little Otters" and Q&A
- 2:20pm-2:30pm Look and learn about LIVE Black Caiman at PHS!
- 2:30pm-3pm Craft with Lee Wilder
Tickets: Every child must be accompanied by an adult. Each family will be given one signed copy of the book "The Three Little Otters" to take home :)
- $20 For one parent and one child (INCLUDES a signed copy of the book)
- $10 Each additional child (no copy of the book)
About the Author: Lee Wilder is the author of the book series "Endangered Fairytales", classic fairytales retold to teach children about endangered animals. Lee Wilder is a redhead and therefore technically an endangered species herself. She is a desert-based author living her dream with her pack of rescue animals, including four cats and two dogs. As a hobby, she enjoys book binding, sharing her love of animals, and baking for her friends.
Book reading: "The Three Little Otters"
The classic story of "The Story of the Three Little Pigs" told with a twist: What if it took place in the Amazon River?
Three young otters set out on their own. Their first goal? Find a home! But will they be prepared when the big hungry caiman comes along looking for lunch?