Get A Private Tour of the PHS Sanctuary!
Please note: THIS IS A REQUEST! We will our best to fit you in the day/time of your request but it is not guaranteed until you receive a confirmation email. Thank you for your understanding.
$250 donation for up to 5 guests
- each additional guest is an additional $50. Toddlers (ages 3 and under) are free.
Private tours are ideal for families who want it to be a small group experience, travel groups, companies seeking a team building outing, and family reunions, just to name a few. When someone books a private tour, we do not allow other groups or families to add in to that tour time
If you would like a personalized experience for just your group, requesting a private tour of the PHS sanctuary is the way to go.
You will get a VIP-inspired:
- Ability to request a time that works best for you vs a fixed time like a public tour
- Guided tour of the sanctuary
- Extra interactions
- Access to specialty add-on experiences not offered during facility tours
- Feeding the Galapagos tortoises - $15 per participant
- Feeding the CAPYBARA - $25 per participant
- Interacting with a crocodilian - $15 per participant
- Behind-the-scenes looks
- And much more!
All tours, including private tours, must be scheduled in advance since they are guided by a PHS representative and usually last approximately 2 hours. You may submit your request below and a PHS representative will be in touch to assist you as soon as possible.