• Temperature checks at the gate. Campers will not be allowed to attend camp if they are showing any symptoms of illness
• Students will maintain social distancing in the classroom by sitting at least once chair away from each other and all facing the same direction
• Use of a face mask will be required by the campers, counselors and CITs (and volunteers) while they are inside.
** Please bring a mask with you each day. We will have some available for purchase if needed.
- 3/7 to 3/11 Junior Keepers
- 3/14 Junior Reptile Day Camp
- 3/14 Advanced Keepers
- 3/15 Junior Tortoise Day Camp
- 3/15 Advanced Keepers
- 3/16 Junior Snake Day Camp
- 3/16 Advanced Keepers
- 3/16 Little Keepers
- 3/17 Junior Lizard Day Camp
- 3/17 Advanced Keepers
- 3/18 Junior Croc Day Camp
- 3/18 Little Keepers
- 3/19 Junior Keepers
- 3/21 Junior Reptile Day Camp
- 3/21 Little Keepers
- 3/22 Junior Tortoise Day Camp
- 3/22 Little Keepers
- 3/23 Junior Snake Day Camp
- 3/23 Little Keepers
- 3/23 Advanced Keepers
- 3/24 Junior Lizard Day Camp
- 3/24 Little Keepers
- 3/25 Junior Croc Day Camp
- 3/25 Little Keepers
- 3/26 Junior Keepers
FULL DAY CAMP: focuses on a specific group of animals and includes physical activity and art, math, science, & technology orientated activities. They will also participate in animal care, have special animal interactions, and increase their social awareness & sense of responsibility through conservation discussions and helping the reptiles that call PHS home.
- Hours are 9am to 4pm
- There is also an option of before care, starting at 8:00 am, and after care, ending at 5:00 pm.
- Cost is $75 per day, with a $10 discount on multiple days.
- Each child needs to bring his/her own lunch. PHS will provide water as well as morning and afternoon snacks.
- Each day camp has a minimum requirement of 5 participants and maximum of 15 participants.
- There will be no necropsies during these camps
1/2 DAY Keepers : focuses on helping take care of the animals by changing water, feeding, giving baths etc. There's lots of interaction time in the "Keepers" program but the "Keepers" are not participating in crafts/games like in the day camps.
- Little Keepers ages 6-8
- Junior Keepers ages 9-11
- Advanced Keepers ages 12-14
- Hours are 9am to 12pm
- There is NO before or after care
- Cost is $50 per day, with a $10 discount on multiple days.
- NO Lunch needed. PHS will provide water as well as morning snacks.
- Each day camp has a minimum requirement of 5 participants and maximum of 10 participants.
With questions, email the Director of Outreach, Katelyn Garcia, at Katelyn@phoenixherp.com
NO refunds after March 1st. Any refunds are subject to a 10% fee.