• Temperature checks at the gate. Campers will not be allowed to attend camp if they are showing any symptoms of illness
• Students will maintain social distancing in the classroom by sitting at least once chair away from each other and all facing the same direction
• Use of a face mask will be required by the campers, counselors and CITs (and volunteers) while they are inside.
** Please bring a mask with you each day. We will have some available for purchase if needed.
Inspired by our awesome summer camp curricula & designed to give budding young herpetologists a chance to learn about reptiles & PHS while on Fall Breaks from school, PHS now offers full day camps(ages 9-12) and 1/2 day camps(ages 6-8 or 9-12)!!
2021 Full day camps dates
- 10/4 Reptile Day Camp
- 10/5 Reptile Day Camp
- 10/6 Snake Day Camp
- 10/7 Tortoise Day Camp
- 10/8 Lizard Day Camp
- 10/11 Reptile Day Camp
- 10/12 Reptile Day Camp
- 10/13 Snake Day Camp
- 10/14 Tortoise Day Camp
- 10/15 Lizard Day Camp
- 11/24 Reptile Day Camp
- 11/26 Reptile Day Camp
1/2 day camp "Keepers" dates
- 10/4 to 10/8 Little Keepers
- 10/9 Junior Keepers (ages 9-12)
- 10/11 to 10/15 Little Keepers
- 10/16 Junior Keepers (ages 9-12)
- 11/24 Little Keepers
- 11/26 Little Keepers
- 11/27 Junior Keepers (ages 9-12)
FULL DAY CAMP: focuses on a specific group of animals and includes physical activity and art, math, science, & technology orientated activities. They will also participate in animal care, have special animal interactions, and increase their social awareness & sense of responsibility through conservation discussions and helping the reptiles that call PHS home.
- Hours are 9am to 4pm
- There is also an option of before care, starting at 8:00 am, and after care, ending at 5:00 pm.
- Cost is $75 per day, with a $10 discount on multiple days.
- Each child needs to bring his/her own lunch. PHS will provide water as well as morning and afternoon snacks.
- Each day camp has a minimum requirement of 5 participants and maximum of 15 participants.
1/2 DAY CAMP: focuses on helping take care of the animals by changing water, feeding, giving baths etc. There's lots of interaction time in the "Keepers" program but the "Keepers" are not participating in crafts/games like in the day camps.
- Hours are 9am to 12pm
- There is NO before or after care
- Cost is $50 per day, with a $10 discount on multiple days.
- NO Lunch needed. PHS will provide water as well as morning snacks.
- Each day camp has a minimum requirement of 5 participants and maximum of 10 participants.
With questions, email the Director of Outreach, Katelyn Garcia, at Katelyn@phoenixherp.com