Rattlesnake Hotline: 602-550-1090
Find A Snake A Little Too Close For Comfort?
The first thing you should always do is to stay calm & collected, then take two big steps away from the snake.
- Do not run. If you are not calm, you are more likely to trip and fall and cause damage to yourself.
- Do not approach the snake for any reason. Do not try to hurt, kill, move, or photograph the snake. Back up and give it plenty of space so that everyone feels safer.
- Call a professional to remove the snake & relocate it to a safe, appropriate habitat. Our hotline number for snake calls & removal is 602.550.1090. Cost is $100 for any snake call, which is less expensive than a hospital visit from trying to remove the snake yourself.
- Even nonvenomous snakes can bite. We always say anything with a mouth can bite. Treat all snakes (and all animals for that matter) with respect and distance and you are going to be okay.
- Prevention is priority! Learn how to keep yourself and your family safe and you will be prepared for any situation, including rattlesnakes in your yard.
While you can call us at 602-501-2930 if you have a Rattlesnake in your yard, we wanted to be able to offer you a different option for long-term protection!
We have partnered with our friends over at Rattlesnake Solutions to promote Snake Fencing! Click their name and get a FREE QUOTE! They always do a quality job. Thanks for doing your part to coexist with reptiles and other desert creatures!